Our five faboulous local projects that will be taking the stage tomorrow at Soup Ottawa’s “150 Ways to Celebrate!“. Curious? Why not check them out ahead of time!
- theSpace: A creative and social hub for adults with Autism. www.thespaceottawa.ca
- The Cuts For Kids Foundation: Youth supporting youth by improving self confidence. www.cutsforkids.org
- Overbrook, The Musical: Building an inclusive community through theatre & make Overbrookers proud. www.overbrook.ca
- myCanada 150: An outdoor photo exhibit showcasing Canada’s multiculturalism for Canada’s 150th. www.mycanadaproject.ca
- Community Kicks – moves for unity: 52 teams breaking down barriers and making moves for unity. www.dropinsports.ca
What you need to know before you go:
Tickets can be ordered free of charge online, and we ask that you have your $10 cash ready at the door.
Doors open at 5:45pm. Event begins at 6:15pm sharp.
**Please note that entrance to the event is first-come, first-served and reserving a ticket online does not automatically guarantee you entrance. Arrive early to avoid disappointment!**