Happy Monday Soupers!
With our first event of the year just around the corner, we have some exciting updates to share with you this week! First off, we are pleased to announce our awesome line-up of five presenters:
- Ausome Ottawa – to enrich the lives of families living with autism through sport and recreation
- Ausome Ottawa is the the 2018 winner of the Community Initiative at the Ottawa Social Impact Awards!
- Can’t Use Your Ticket? – collecting donated event tickets and redistributing them to underprivileged kids
- The Birth Talks Presents – Ten women from all walks of life learn to tell their stories of pregnancy, birth and parenting
- Cooking Blind with High Tech – a cooking collective aimed at teaching new cooking techniques to the blind using high tech devices operated by cell phones
- Project RMORE – creating crocheted blankets for victims of sexual abuse and violence to wrap them in loving kindness
Have we peaked your interest? Good! Join us on Monday, March 26th at Impact HUB Ottawa (we just love it here!) in Centretown. If you didn’t make it to our last event at the HUB, this creative community has a new home on Slater!
Reserve your tickets in advance HERE. Each ticket includes a bowl of deliciously, locally-made soup! Make sure you have your $10 cash ready at the door day of. The proceeds raised from each event go directly to the winning project!
Doors open at 5:45pm. Event begins at 6:15pm sharp!
Keep following us on Twitter (use our hashtag #SoupOttawa) and on Facebook for more updates on our presenters and event. Your continued support for the us and the Ottawa community is what keeps us going so help us spread the word.
** Please note that entrance to the event if first-come, first-served and reserving a ticket online does not automatically guarantee you entrance. So arrive early! **