What a great turnout at 14th Soup Ottawa event last week at Impact Hub Ottawa‘s brand new space (WOW, amiright?).
By our calculations, we had 109 of you wonderfully local minded people in the audience listening to our 5 presenters and we thank you for your continued support. The project that took home the 100% of the nights proceeds was Cuts for Kids with a whopping $1090! The funding will go towards hosting a number of their future events and ensuring they can reach as many kids as possible. Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more information on upcoming events and ways you can involved.
Another shout out of pure appreciation to our sponsors of the evening:
- Soup by Pure Kitchen
- Bread by Lisbon Bakery
- Space by Impact Hub Ottawa
- Unlocked Ottawa tickets by Unlocked Ottawa
- Branding and graphic design by Banfield Agency
We would also like to thank all our presenters of the evening:
- theSpace: A creative and social hub for adults with Autism. www.thespaceottawa.ca
- Overbrook, The Musical: Building an inclusive community through theatre & make Overbrookers proud. www.overbrook.ca
- myCanada 150: An outdoor photo exhibit showcasing Canada’s multiculturalism for Canada’s 150th. www.mycanadaproject.ca
- Community Kicks – moves for unity: 52 teams breaking down barriers and making moves for unity. www.dropinsports.ca
We certainly added way more than just “150 Ways to Celebrate!“ our city after that event.
Please take 2 minutes to fill out our survey and let us know how we can make our next event even better: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/566PQ3V
Don’t forget to follow us on twitter @SoupOttawa, and tag yourselves and your friends in our photo gallery on Facebook!